City's Hardest Ever Player

For me I'd go with Micah and be fairly confident that he'd kick the shit out of anybody else if it came down to it. He's a massive human being who doesn't get fucked with because he is so massive. His pleasant demeanor has been cultivated over years of everybody being afraid of him. Can anybody name an athlete who combines speed and strength like the big man?

Big Dave Watson shades it in my time. Although I do think Tommy Hutch deserves an honourable mention.
Out of todays players I'll go for Zab.That little fella would run through brick walls for us(on and off the pitch) Love him to bits.

Mike Doyle. I read a story once where Roberto Duran walked around Panama City with a Leopard.

Mike did this first on a visit to George Best's Nightclub. True story.

In my time, Doyle, Mike Summerbee,Watson, Horswill, Hartford, Gow, Mcnab, Morrison, Pearce, Thatcher and De Jong.
There are hard players and a lot of nasty players in there. A lot of players in this thread fall into the nasty category, but for sheer hard as nails excellence, Mike Doyle leaves the rest standing.

Derek Parlane was a meaty fucker and could dish it out.

Mike Doyle...

Buzzer

Lee

Morrison

Bert

Of todays lads... never underestimate Gareth Barry. Remember the chelsea game, put Essien and Mikel on their arses with solid hard tackles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.