City's Harlem Shake

Pubteam Lomas said:
CTID101 said:
xgio1.jpg

j90v2o.jpg

imqtl5.jpg

Some pictures....

Mercenaries the lot of em. No team spirit, no togetherness!!!
To be honest I think it's only City fans who go on about this now. Not since the title win have I seen a headline or a jibe which says the players are only here for the money, which isn't to be confused with headlines about poor performances and possible disharmony.

Middlesbrough_Blue said:
blueinsa said:
Middlesbrough_Blue said:
Who else is cringing at this ?

Just you and your rag mates i would guess!

Oh sorry mate, Should I jump on the bandwagon and agree with everyone, Heaven forbid I say my thoughts on it, I could end up being accused of being a united fan ! Are you 12 ?

We are having a shit season and about to lose our title in the most pathetic way, But guess what we can all type "lmao" "LOL" and other phrases because Joe Hart is dancing around. How crazy.
[bigimg]http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18782id14w21fjpg/original.jpg[/bigimg]

Mad Jack Blue said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
@baileymcfc: Don't miss City's Harlem Shake it is a classic! Coming son starring Hart, Kolarov, Lescott, Milner, Richards, Dzeko and many more #class

God no! We don't want to see this really. Do we?

It is embarrassing. We are out of the Champions league and 12 points off our biggest rivals in the league and then our club come out with this $**t.

Mad Jack my arse, change it to Sad Jack

Just ran that clip and it is soooo hard to work out who is who. Could some bored person do a cast list please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.