City's Harlem Shake

blinkblue said:
Cobwebcat said:
Just brilliant.

Who is Ironman, Spider-Man and the baby hitting Kolarov? Which one is Zabs?

So far I've spotted Clichy on roller baldes, Tevez in blonde wig with inflatable banana, I think Spiderman is Micah, Iron Man is Lescott, Sinclar is pretty visible in the centre. Not too sure about the others.

Spotted Sharon the photographer and of course Chappy too.

Sinclair is on the roller blades

Some of the ones not mentioned Johansen is in the Balotelli mask and i think the the one in the background with the mouse head on is Maicon

CTID101 said:
xgio1.jpg

j90v2o.jpg

imqtl5.jpg

Some pictures....

Mercenaries the lot of em. No team spirit, no togetherness!!!

Genuine bit of light hearted fun, shows the team spirit we have in the camp, seems most people are forgetting our team spirit played a huge huge part in winning the title last year.

I for 1 still havent given up hope this year and even if we dont win the league making this video has absolutely fuck all to do with it

Mad Jack Blue said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
@baileymcfc: Don't miss City's Harlem Shake it is a classic! Coming son starring Hart, Kolarov, Lescott, Milner, Richards, Dzeko and many more #class

God no! We don't want to see this really. Do we?

It is embarrassing. We are out of the Champions league and 12 points off our biggest rivals in the league and then our club come out with this $**t.

Ring up City and complain, hopefully they'll tell you to get a fucking life and brighten the fuck up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.