City's New Kits - 2019/20

Underwhelmed.

This is all I want from City kits.

30segra.jpg

20j5m3t.jpg

Uniform redesigns are essentially impossible in any sport. And not for any bad reason per se. It's the law of averages. You're having to appeal to tens of thousands of people, not all of them will be happy no matter what you make.
It’d be nice if they made something that at least appealed to sevens of thousands of people, though. ;-)

That home kit is perfect. The year before’s shirt was slightly better but those socks were awesome. As the OP says - why can’t we have this year on year - it’s not that hard - is it.

Probably wouldn't sell that well though if it never really changed. I guess they have to make it sufficiently different to get people to buy it.

Despite it being one of my favourites, I also seem to remember reading that the red and black striped away never really sold that well.

Underwhelmed.

This is all I want from City kits.

30segra.jpg

20j5m3t.jpg

Worst selling home shirt of this decade that.

Why? Because it wasn’t different enough from the year before.

Great shirt but you can’t have the same thing every single year.

Worry when they change the colour of the sleeves and shorts but don’t be too arsed when they mix up the trim.

Probably wouldn't sell that well though if it never really changed. I guess they have to make it sufficiently different to get people to buy it.

Despite it being one of my favourites, I also seem to remember reading that the red and black striped away never really sold that well.

Get that but the home kit whilst it needs subtle differences - we change the colours of the shorts and socks etc which undermines our whole identify. We have 3 new kits every season and whist I accept the need for variation and changes - I’d like a city blue shirt white shorts and acceptable socks. I don’t think that’s too much to ask.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.