City's New Kits - 2019/20

Marseille’s 120 year anniversary kit (I never knew 120 years was an anniversary to celebrate to be honest!)
olympique-marseille-19-20-cup-kit-2.jpg

So I can see our 125th anniversary kit being just as simple. Might even be just pure sky blue with an understated badge and sponsor

Marseille’s 120 year anniversary kit (I never knew 120 years was an anniversary to celebrate to be honest!)
olympique-marseille-19-20-cup-kit-2.jpg

So I can see our 125th anniversary kit being just as simple. Might even be just pure sky blue with an understated badge and sponsor
It is a nice kit, and I think you are right that ours will be equally elegant.

I just hope we wear it more often than the “purple” shirt, but am not convinced we will.

I am perfectly fine with them making daft shirts that appeal to the wider football shirt buying market — Puma making more money off our kits is good for the club, of course.

I just want the team to mostly play in kits that aren’t daft, like the ones you posted earlier, which I entirely agree with were awful.

The first two years with them were, plus that black and grey striped and maroon away kits.

Other than that they weren’t good at all.

They were good, just not as good as the first two.

Other than 16/17, which was horrific, Nike’s home kits haven’t been that bad.

Purple on a home City shirt is a huge no.

Looks a lot better in those pics. Switch the purple for white and it would have been amazing though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.