City's New Kits - 2019/20

Maybe you have.

The anniversary shirt is IDENTICAL to the mock up you bigged up but without a sponsor on it. Literally the exact same. Regardless of what you think each shirt should be like, based on your own comments then it seems your being very contradictory. The exact shirt you desire will be available to buy.

again no, you've twisted it somehow,
i like yeseyes shirt for our regular shirt, you said i should like the 125 shirt then. no, they are not for the same purpose.
I said i don't like the 125 shirt for our anniversary shirt as I don't think it should be a simple clone of an oldy with a minute embroider. i said it should be traditional but distinctive. not a special shirt no one will notice unless your 6 feet or closer to it.
the fact that yeseyes shirt is similar to the 125 kit has nothing to do with what i want to see in either.
and until they do something about the shipping rates to me i won't buy another thing.

Last edited:
Right. Don't shoot the messenger but I've gone off from what that guy on the facebook group has said about the kits. Shorts and socks for away kit I'm not sure about so have improvised. It's erm, certainly interesting.

I've taken the third kit swatches off of footyheadlines and have just tried to help make the sponsor stand out. These could all be wrong obviously but as I said. Don't shoot the messenger!

debv2t.jpg
Going off what's been said on the away kit I think it's been said the yellow chevrons only down 1 arm and 1 cuffs blue and 1 peach I think from memory?

Going off what's been said on the away kit I think it's been said the yellow chevrons only down 1 arm and 1 cuffs blue and 1 peach I think from memory?

Gutted if true! Mickys design looks better than the one it seems like floating around on the internet:-(

tad bright that third number and utterly unrelated to City history, as always with third shirts. Hope we draw Borussia Dortmund, Shakhtar Donetsk, Galatasaray, Young Boys, Maccabi Tel Aviv Football Club, and anyone else that increases the chance of a clash for that pinky-yellow effort.

tad bright that third number and utterly unrelated to City history, as always with third shirts. Hope we draw Borussia Dortmund, Shakhtar Donetsk, Galatasaray, Young Boys, Maccabi Tel Aviv Football Club, and anyone else that increases the chance of a clash for that pinky-yellow effort.
Melchester rovers?

Right. Don't shoot the messenger but I've gone off from what that guy on the facebook group has said about the kits. Shorts and socks for away kit I'm not sure about so have improvised. It's erm, certainly interesting.

I've taken the third kit swatches off of footyheadlines and have just tried to help make the sponsor stand out. These could all be wrong obviously but as I said. Don't shoot the messenger!

debv2t.jpg
all three look very smart,on the home kit I heard rightly or wrongly that the socks are white with purple trim, if so that would make it a fraction nicer imo,the black kit is stunning,maybe yellow trim on the sleeves instead of blue,and the 3rd kit will sell to the younger generation, well done puma .

as for not being city,well they fucking are if we wear them next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.