City's New Kits - 2019/20

Fuck knows mate, i’m just enjoying my new hobby haha.
giphy.gif

Right. Don't shoot the messenger but I've gone

debv2t.jpg

Using my nine year old for market research..
Home: loves the shirt with the purple shoulders
Away: Can it have yellow socks
3rd: That's the one I want first

First time he's wanted a home shirt... Birthday, Christmas and 1st game of the season sorted.. City ruining your wallet for years to come

Last edited:
Right. Don't shoot the messenger but I've gone off from what that guy on the facebook group has said about the kits. Shorts and socks for away kit I'm not sure about so have improvised. It's erm, certainly interesting.

I've taken the third kit swatches off of footyheadlines and have just tried to help make the sponsor stand out. These could all be wrong obviously but as I said. Don't shoot the messenger!

debv2t.jpg

Very good efforts.

If it was that, I wouldn’t mind it (though, it would be a bit plain for an away kit).

Aren’t there meant to be yellow chevron’s/stripes on one of the sleeves and light blue/pink cuffs, as well, though?
Yes. Having seen a photo of it from last week’s Puma event-it’s pretty much this shirt but the Puma logo is pink, the right sleeve edge is blue, the left is pink, the right shoulder has yellow chevrons and in the neck/at the back there is the word Manchester printed small in black, on the black material. But it looks like the N doubles up as a D so it reads either Manchester or Madchester- which is really cheesy if that’s the case- and means the yellow chevrons are a definite nod to the hacienda.
That aside, it looks mega- in my opinion.

Using my nine year old for market research..
Home: loves the shirt with the purple shoulders
Away: Can it have yellow socks
3rd: That's the one I want first

First time he's wanted a home shirt... Birthday, Christmas and 1st game of the season sorted.. City ruining your wallet for years to come
It most certainly can have yellow socks!

Yes. Having seen a photo of it from last week’s Puma event-it’s pretty much this shirt but the Puma logo is pink, the right sleeve edge is blue, the left is pink, the right shoulder has yellow chevrons and in the neck/at the back there is the word Manchester printed small in black, on the black material. But it looks like the N doubles up as a D so it reads either Manchester or Madchester- which is really cheesy if that’s the case- and means the yellow chevrons are a definite nod to the hacienda.
That aside, it looks mega- in my opinion.
I was starting to love it until the whole Madchester thing. Jesus Christ who came up with that? Some lad in a bucket hat, sideburns and pretty green?

We will look like
SEX ON THE BEACH
INGREDIENTS
  • 45mL Vodka
  • 15mL Peach Scnapps
  • 60mL Orange Juice
  • 60mL Cranberry Juice

sex-on-the-beach-10-768x1152.jpg
i get it now, the lads have to wear this clown suit because they are targeting women to buy the thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.