City's New Kits - 2019/20

I agree with you, but it’s not the first time we’ve not had white on. There was no white on the 89 shirt, the 97-99 one, the 02-03 one, the 12/13 one, the 14/15, the 16/17... there wasn’t any white on last year’s home shirt come to think of it.

In summary, it seems occasionally rather than regularly that we have white on are home shirt

Yeah but bar the wank one with black trim, all them kits had navy trim which is one of our 4 core colours that are in order of importance sky blue, white, maroon, navy(trim and socks)

Not purple and not a burnley away look.

It doesn't look right at all.

I agree with you, but it’s not the first time we’ve not had white on. There was no white on the 89 shirt, the 97-99 one, the 02-03 one, the 12/13 one, the 14/15, the 16/17... there wasn’t any white on last year’s home shirt come to think of it.

In summary, it seems occasionally rather than regularly that we have white on are home shirt
At least no white means sky blue,but no white and purple? i know kaldoon says the club has worked with puma but god knows what it would be like without that input,having the 125 yrs looks desperate and the trye sponser cheap,it was a chance to go old school design and blue and white
It will probably sell ok as it will look ok on a fit toned body

Rather pleased with this top for the few quid I paid for it

8a2f59b4da5934419f2495947b8c37b5.jpg

At least no white means sky blue,but no white and purple? i know kaldoon says the club has worked with puma but god knows what it would be like without that input,having the 125 yrs looks desperate and the trye sponser cheap,it was a chance to go old school design and blue and white
It will probably sell ok as it will look ok on a fit toned body
The anniversary kit is old school design sky blue and white why do you want two old school shirts that look the same in one season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.