City's New Kits - 2019/20

The one with purple, so why would we make it look like the special one when we want to sell both ? You seem to want to go back to a day when shirt sales weren’t important and we didn’t have sponsors. The shirt has to be different every year and have for a long time now some will appeal to to some but we’ll all dislike some. This is far far better then the last Umbro or even last seasons kits.
Anyway I don't know why I’ve let myself get into this , I really don’t worry that much about kits and sponsors just that in brings in enough money for us to stay at the top.
It's fucking obvious i am talking about the shirt we play in and i'm talking sleeve sponser

It's fucking obvious i am talking about the shirt we play in and i'm talking sleeve sponser
Yes, and it’s just as obvious why it doesn't look exactly the same as the other shirt we’ll be selling that would be stupid. No one gives a toss about the sleeve sponsor it’s an income like every other team has, or will have. If it pays the wages who cares.

Last edited:
Yes, and it’s just as obvious why it doesn't look exactly the same as the other shirt we’ll be selling that would be stupid. No on give a toss about the sleeve sponsor it’s an income like every other team has, or will have. If it pays the wages who cares.
I give up with you,ignoring now

This would have made a decent third shirt..

manchester_city_puma_away_concept_kit_20180809_2050197575.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.