City's New Kits - 2019/20

Still not right,the shirt should be blue and white and muck about with the socks if they want,as soon as i see blue and white i feel happy and confident,maybe it's just me but home colours should be sacred
They should be really. I agree.

However for this one season while they’re doing a blue and white 125 YEARS anniversary kit I can live with a year with something different on the home kit.

I’m already looking forward to the 2020-21 season kit as I think it’ll be a proper decent modern blue and white kit.

I’ll be buying the 125 YEARS anniversary kit this time and I’ve not bought a home shirt since 2009-10.

It's just something to hang the kit on like last years away homage to Wembley 99. If you weren't around then it probably will mean nothing, but I'm nearly 20 years older and didn't need anyone to explain the tribute to me.

Also I still do use "sorted" and "our kid" but I used them at my North Manchester primary school in the early 70's well before the "sound, sorted, mega, tops" of Madchester. So it's just normal vocabulary from a certain age.

But just enjoy the shirt, advertising bullshit only hits the weak of mind...

Good man, gb. I trust you eat a bacon muffin, and not one of those fuckin' barms from Didsbury!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.