City's New Kits - 2019/20

That's cos there a plc.
And who gives a fuck about them or what some yanks think to our badge

I'm not fussed. All i'm saying is that using United's badge as an example of why we should have "FC" on our badge doesn't support the OP's argument.

Absolute horseshit
The badge is great and if some goons in America don't get who we are, who actually cares.
This is the price you pay for being awesome.. People who don't matter all of a sudden have a fucking opinion on us.

In all fairness, the person that started this tangent is from Canada. Not America. ;)

44fd26d8e3802719eb65bcd9b9b843b1.jpg

If only...
Far too much red.

I hate red!

Red is ONLY ok if in stripes with black in our away kit. apart from ketchup it's the only 'red' in our house is my now pink/grey classic away shirt.
Red is never okay. I don’t even have red sauce on my burger on a matchday

new kits are always exciting to wait for, can't wait, but.......

Who does the designing? is it rep's from the club and puma makes it? or puma puts forth designs and a club rep signs off on it?
just curious, i'm sure either way they will be fine.

OK, here's the thing, as long as the person who designed our new crest doesn't have a say, it's horrible. no foresight.
Why, you ask? well it doesn't say "Football Club" or "F.C."
I live in North America and people see the logo and just think it's travel souvenirs from the UK, just Manchester in general, and i have to explain it's a "soccer" team from Manchester, and I'd get...
"oh!, i would never have gotten that, it should say so, so like Manchester United?"
the idea is to foster growth abroad but our new logo just flies under the radar. it's a total non football related logo here. shame, we should have just kept the old round one before the eagle.
We don’t need FC or Football Club on the badge. We have a Women’s team and youth teams, disabled teams etc. If we all have the same badge we don’t have to worry about one being FC and another being WFC...

Plus it already has a load of facets to it, don’t need anymore jumbling it up. The more minimal and cleaner the better.

And who gives a fuck what some no marks from thousands of miles away from where it matters think? The club have spent far too long pandering to these twats and ignoring or pricing out our local fans which is why we had a situation like Saturday where we can’t sell out an FA Cup semi. They’ve spent far too much time effort and money on getting some nobody from Manhattan, Melbourne or Macau to become a “Cityzen” and forgotten we are the club of Manchester.

Why aren't we, it is believed that the word originates in this country
We are literally a soccer team as we play Association Football but not a single footy fan I’ve ever known or seen or heard in this country has ever said this sport is soccer. It’s a Septic word now, even if it was once used here.

Im sorry but that's utter rubbish. Our new badge is perfect for us, if they know anything about football they'll know who we are and what are badge is, if they don't then who gives a shit.
the idea is to build awareness to the game and team globally, not miss the opportunity. if you don't see that, and are nasty about it then your as shortsighted as the logo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.