City's New Kits - 2019/20

And were not a fucking soccer team....
yes, exactly my point, but in north america here i have to start the explanation of the logo with "soccer" to explain it's a football club, because the logo is lacking "football club" or "F.C." it really does miss the mark from a global advertising perspective, and that's the goal, ya?

yes, exactly my point, but in north america here i have to start the explanation of the logo with "soccer" to explain it's a football club, because the logo is lacking "football club" or "F.C." it really does miss the mark from a global advertising perspective, and that's the goal, ya?
And if it said "football" then you might have to explain that it's "soccer" and not "football"...?

ok then, crest. a little picky aren't we?
No, if it was a logo you may have a point it would be used and designed for branding in a way you’ve suggested. It’s a crest so it’s designed to represent the city, the fans and the club and it’s history ,designed by the club with the fans. The logo if anything would be the CFG one that is used for branding the group.

No, if it was a logo you may have a point it would be used and designed for branding in a way you’ve suggested. It’s a crest so it’s designed to represent the city, the fans and the club and it’s history ,designed by the club with the fans. The logo if anything would be the CFG one that is used for branding the group.
i see your point, but thats picky as well, when you see chevrolet do you think man united right away? is your first thought tottenham football when you see AIA? or West ham from seeing betway? as far as what our clubs global identity is, our badge is our logo in that sense. not cfg

i see your point, but thats picky as well, when you see chevrolet do you think man united right away? is your first thought tottenham football when you see AIA? or West ham from seeing betway? as far as what our clubs global identity is, our badge is our logo in that sense. not cfg
I’ve never bought any Sharp products, never had a Vodaphone contract, never been insured with AIG and never bought a Chevrolet all on purpose

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.