City's New Kits - 2019/20

No, if it was a logo you may have a point it would be used and designed for branding in a way you’ve suggested. It’s a crest so it’s designed to represent the city, the fans and the club and it’s history ,designed by the club with the fans. The logo if anything would be the CFG one that is used for branding the group.

Designer here. What you're describing are both logos. It's not uncommon at all to have sub-brands within a brand family. It's still a logo. Crest is just another name for a logo, it's not a big deal.

Designer here. What you're describing are both logos. It's not uncommon at all to have sub-brands within a brand family. It's still a logo. Crest is just another name for a logo, it's not a big deal.
Dont agree. Just a modern take on something that is centuries old. A logo is some crap american advertising scheme where 3 year olds know what McDonalds is.
A crest is something that represents history, and tells a story, it is not put out to the world as an advert. And it is a big deal to City fans.

Dont agree. Just a modern take on something that is centuries old. A logo is some crap american advertising scheme where 3 year olds know what McDonalds is.
A crest is something that represents history, and tells a story, it is not put out to the world as an advert. And it is a big deal to City fans.

Exactly

I have a family coat of arms that is unique to my family name.

Citys badge is the same a coat of arms or crest, not just some brand logo for a business, it is our badge for our tribe, hence why old berts like me hated the beswick buzzard when Lee brought it in and kept wearing the original badge and similary some younger blues were not happy to see the old bird go the other year as it was important to them.

You cannot just fuck about with a clubs crest or colours.

No, couldn't blame paddy for what the yanks get up to.

Shaun Hannity is a yank but loves to claim to be Irish .

And he's a right *****

*disclaimer I am not suggesting if you are irish or american it makes you automaticallly a **** btw, unless you are shaun hannity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.