City's New Kits - 2019/20

The reason why the 125 shirt isn’t the home shirt is because they wanted to sell both.

The home shirt is the fastest selling ever. Job done.

The 125 shirt is being praised to the heavens by almost everyone on this thread. It’ll sell shit loads. Job done.

Had they made the 125 shirt the home shirt, the home shirt would have been too similar or wouldn’t have sold because people wouldn’t buy the purple shouldered alternative to the perfect shirt.

Puma have played a blinder.

If the home shirt every season was like the first two Umbro efforts or this 125 shirts, people would have no reason to buy a shirt.

Purple is not a Burnley colour, nor a Villa colour. In fact, I’m struggling to think of an English club with more of a history of purple than City. Maybe Bristol City.

When Banned Tosspot goes out of his way to agree with me that the same shite getting posted day after day is tiresome, it gives me the courage to continue to call out the daily cycle.

By half time of the German Super Cup tonight, I predict that 3 posters will have complained that the 125 shirt should have been the home shirt, 2 will type a message on here as if Mr Puma is reading bluemoon along the lines of “See - it isn’t too difficult is it Puma?” and at least one will claim purple has nothing to do with City. I get a bonus point for every poster who mentions Burnley or Villa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.