City's New Kits - 2019/20

So the City store only has small, medium or large as a choice, fucking great with large seemingly listed in their complicated size chart as 40" which seems more medium than large if you ask me.

So more disappointment really, I must have more City tops that don't fucking fit properly than ones that do.

I'm 36" chest and all my other City shirts are Medium & fit me fine. A 40" chest size would I reckon most definitely be classed as Large - it would certainly drown me. Sounds about right. You're correct though about the complicated size guide. How to make a simple job more difficult.

I got the screen saying “sorry order not processed” after payment has been taken. The order is on my account. Anyone rung them with this issue? Is it worth checking?

Save all the hassle if you go to puma site they have all sizes in replica for 65, the shop charging over odds and saying members discount is a joke

59.99 at the geordie superstore and they go up to xxl which my 46" chest requires :/

Bizarrely this fitted into a large top from another firm the other day, it is a ballache ordering anything online tbh

I'm 36" chest and all my other City shirts are Medium & fit me fine. A 40" chest size would I reckon most definitely be classed as Large - it would certainly drown me. Sounds about right. You're correct though about the complicated size guide. How to make a simple job more difficult.

Surely you could have got large youth and saved another £10 :p

By normal standards 36-38 is small, 38-40 is medium and 40-42 large

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.