City's New Kits - 2019/20

I've only seen it on here. And with no offence meant to anyone who's repeated this information, I just don't believe it.

It's currently being sold here in Puma's stores, so I imagine it's being sold in stores all around the world. Plus it's available in City's own stores, plus mancity.com and puma.com.

They'll be selling loads more than 3,000. It would be a terrible business decision to restrict themselves to such a small number.
I agree, some wires must've gotten crossed. I just ordered mine and each size is still available. Beyond it being a very stupid idea they would've been easily sold out by now.

So the one on sale online at Sports Direct for £60 is the same as the £65 on the City shop?

So the City store only has small, medium or large as a choice, fucking great with large seemingly listed in their complicated size chart as 40" which seems more medium than large if you ask me.

So more disappointment really, I must have more City tops that don't fucking fit properly than ones that do.

No shirt printing available tho...

a4060241baaf58d98174b9f7c73a68ff.jpg
Why on Earth would you ruin this beauty with shirt printing?

It would be a bloody crime to have owt printed on these.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.