City's New Kits - 2019/20

I bought one of the replica shirts this morning and it cost £81.63 before shipping, not the £65 you are all referring to. WTF?? I am in Ireland but the difference in the VAT rate should only result in a difference of less than £2. I’ll be calling them tomorrow for an explanation.

I bought one of the replica shirts this morning and it cost £81.63 before shipping, not the £65 you are all referring to. WTF?? I am in Ireland but the difference in the VAT rate should only result in a difference of less than £2. I’ll be calling them tomorrow for an explanation.

Bought one at £65 this morning but now as you say £81.63 not sure what is going on there

Roma’s are a 51 year old style from Puma and probably the best they do. They’ve chosen well
I used to wear them growing up in the 80’s. It’s just a shit name as Roma are a very well known football team (obviously the Pumas are not called Roma because of that). They could’ve tweaked the design and dropped the Roma bit.

I dunno what’s the deal but this one is not the authentic one bc it is regular fit. It should have been slim fit. Not sure about the box tho’

Got an email from the club this morning. My order has been cancelled, due to the items having sold out. Yet my sale went through yesterday morning without any apparent problem. Annoying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.