City's New Kits - 2019/20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mag, 28 Feb 2019.

1. royalblue

royalblue

Reason I asked is that I ordered a replica one an hour after you and got notice that it was dispatched yesterday afternoon. I think you are in Ireland also unless I’m mistaken. Did you get yours for £65 or the £81.63 I paid. If it was the former I smell a rat!

2. fathellensbellend

fathellensbellend

3. Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

It's too late now but reading through the posts, I realise I have taken the marketing bait.

£81 for a £65 shirt

And its not limited edition either.....

4. jimharri

jimharri

I am in Ireland. And I paid €90 (£81:34 at today's exchange rate, according to XE. com). I went to Sports Direct. com and got one for €72. And delivery for €7 compared to €11 on the official site.

5. royalblue

royalblue

But why have some been able to buy online for £65? Is it only fans outside the UK that are being charged £81? If that is the case there is no justification for it given there is a separate shipping charge. I have been on to the shop and have asked for an explanation.

6. jimharri

jimharri

Here you go....

[​IMG]

7. tommybooth

tommybooth

I assume the reason that they only made 4894 is that nobody would by the new kit and buy this kit. It is the perfect kit in the right colour and the classic design. Looking forward to a 1894 version and Roma trainers. I love my wife, get the 125 one. So I did. Have to do as you are told...…..

8. Bandofblues

Bandofblues

Team supported:
    City
    Well I got mine delivered today and I think the answer is none of the above !
    I took a photo for you but in real life its a paler shade of blue...

9. shinpads

shinpads

Mildly worried now, ordered yesterday with next day delivery, but still showing as "picking" , have emailed and tweeted them but no answer yet.

10. Mine was despatched yesterday but Hermes are delivering so I’ll probably have to pick it out of the local river