City's New Kits - 2019/20

From my experiance of buying online with city and I'v done it many times over the years, " picking " means your order is going to be honoured,just relax,if not ,you'll get your money back,good luck.
It shouldn't be a matter of getting your money back, they shouldn't be taking it before they know they have stock in the first place, its pretty poor customer service that.

Mine doesent even show anything I have bought since 2016. So finger in the air at the moment. Hopefully as I ordered trainers as well, they will ship both once they come into stock. He said hopefully!!!

Both my items are supposed to be with the couriers. Bought from different retailers, hence different couriers. Hopefully, I'll have them by tomorrow at the latest.

I further chased my order this morning as it was still showing "in progress". I also contacted Customer Services via email last Thursday, as my 10% discount never got took off at point of order. This was despite being logged on at the time! Their email response said they would respond within 24 hours, they didn't.

They have just come back to me now with the following and have had my cash since last week:

Thank you for the interest you have shown in the Manchester City 125 Year Anniversary Products. The reason for this email is to provide you with an update on your recent order.

We regret to inform you that due to unprecedented levels of demand in an extremely short space of time we’re unable to fulfil your order for the item(s) Manchester City 125 Year Anniversary Shirt XL Product Number 272278.

We are processing a refund for your original purchase, which you will receive a refund back to the original form of payment within 2-7 business days.As a loyal Manchester City fan we apologise profusely for this experience.

So they potentially could have my cash for up to nearly two weeks, and not even having the stock. I could have ordered one from Puma post this order.

A bunch of useless ****s to say the least.

Mine doesent even show anything I have bought since 2016. So finger in the air at the moment. Hopefully as I ordered trainers as well, they will ship both once they come into stock. He said hopefully!!!
Got trainers on mine so hoping that's the delay. Just hope they have reserved the other items and don't wait to pick them when the trainers come in only to find no stock (half expecting this to happen tbh).

Got trainers on mine so hoping that's the delay. Just hope they have reserved the other items and don't wait to pick them when the trainers come in only to find no stock (half expecting this to happen tbh).

I also have the trainers on order too, however when speaking to them over the last few days they are adamant the issue with my status not changing is because my shirt is out of stock and not the trainers. In fact they even suggested sending me the trainers straight away and refunding me for the shirt. I declined this option because as you can see from other replies they do seem to be shipping the shirts despite CS insisting they are out of stock and we wont be receiving them.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.