City's New Kits - 2019/20

It shouldn't be a matter of getting your money back, they shouldn't be taking it before they know they have stock in the first place, its pretty poor customer service that.
I know and agree !
I'm just trying to re-assure the bloke that in my experiance he will receive is order

Received my dispatch notice last Thursday, international post, so hoping to receive my shirt this week.

http://shop.mancity.com is operated by Fanatics (International) Ltd. Fanatics is a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 5933624 whose registered office is at Greengate, Middleton, Manchester, M24 1FD. Fanatics’ VAT number is 234152733.
Well as someone who knows the area, that warehouse is adjacent to the M60 clockwise and is aka as Kitbag

If the Hermes tracking is working hopefully you’ll know which wheelie bin you need to go to, to rescue your parcel ! Lol
Haha hopefully they’ll catch me at home or they’ll ignore my Ring doorbell, summat I got for exactly this type of important delivery
Really is poor if something showed in stock and then city can’t control their stock system properly and just cancel your order!! A multi million pound operation running like amateurs
I don’t think it helps when the sale of these was clearly 8am yet people, me included were able to buy prior to 8am. As I said, I was 7:55 and sizes were already sold out of medium in the limited edition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.