City's New Kits - 2019/20

I'll be fuming if mine is...it's a collector's item, no excuses that the box should be damaged!!!
It’s on the bottom of the box, took a photo but can’t work out had to add it lol
PS, I did try tinypics as per forum instructions but that site is now closed
I’ve used imgshare.......

E2C2E241-3D7F-467C-8699-6B64FA4FEE2C.jpg

Well; the T7 jacket finally arrived direct from Puma, after three days (having paid extra for "guaranteed" 2 working days delivery). Just waiting for the shirt now, from the winner of the "Most Popular Man On Tyneside" competition.

The power of the internet is strong.
I posted above comment, was on the phone to City Store......Doorbell goes.
Hooded man, glasses, I recognise him, he smiles, hands me a bag, could it be?
It most certainly is, lady at City Store very relieved, courier gets a handshake, shirt 1196 has a new home :)
Does look and feel like a Nike dry fit type material, yes, I know it’s Puma.
Well bubble wrapped, some creasing to box but shirt looks superb, subtle puma on the left sleeve, iconic ship on the back in black and white, surrounded by 1894 in gold. As you can tell, I’m happy now :)
Given it is a limited edition though, surprised to find no blurb, literature, badge, booklet etc. in the packaging.

Where do you find what number you are? I see some numbers on mine but they are bigger than 1894!

Where do you find what number you are? I see some numbers on mine but they are bigger than 1894!
Hold the shirt, facing you, City badge facing you, as you look on the right hand side.
On the same side, near the hemline of the shirt, is a badge, white and blue with burgundy detail. Below the City 125 years, will be 9999 of 1984 where 9999 is your shirt number :)

Hold the shirt, facing you, City badge facing you, as you look on the right hand side.
On the same side, near the hemline of the shirt, is a badge, white and blue with burgundy detail. Below the City 125 years, will be 9999 of 1984 where 9999 is your shirt number :)
Everyone got shirt 9999?

Another cock up by the club!

Mine (non limited edition) has a black puma label on the bottom left with '#16637963' on it.
Does this mean we are selling 16million of these shirts? Thought we had no fans?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.