City's New Kits - 2019/20

This is terrible by the club, to send out invites to register interest, tell people they can try and buy one at 8am, then start selling them at 7.30am so there's hardly any left at the advertised time. It stinks tbh.

Yes, in the Cups for Cock Ups stakes this is right up there. Having read about so many disappointments on here I reckon the least the Club could do is have more replica shirts produced for sale.

I consider myself extremely fortunate to have gone online at 8am and purchased a M for me plus a L for my son, both replicas, which arrived on Monday.

What was the point in asking us to register interest for an 8am sale and then start at 0730, selling out in some cases by 8 ? No point at all. To make matters worse, accepting payment and confirming orders only to cancel days later is completely unacceptable. As you say, it stinks.

Mine did that this morning before changing to shipped. Check again in about a hour

Nice one mate, just checked again and it's changed to Shipped - seems to have been a bit of a shambles from Kitbag or whoever it is that run the store these days

Feel for everyone that's been shafted regarding the 125 year shirts

Nice one mate, just checked again and it's changed to Shipped - seems to have been a bit of a shambles from Kitbag or whoever it is that run the store these days

Feel for everyone that's been shafted regarding the 125 year shirts

Were not out of the woods just yet mate :)

Even though my status has changed to shipped I have not yet received any email confirmation re shipment confirmation/courier details despite others seeming to have.

Fingers crossed

was dispatched on 04/09/2019 13:09:05 containing the following item(s) :-

1 x Manchester City 125 Year Anniversary Authentic Shirt - Boxed

Hope the size is correct.

I somebody once said. I'm so happy!!

Oh how we joked about Hermes.
So, day off today. I get an email at 10:40 today from Hermes saying delivery will be attempted between 10-12:00. Good job I was home.
13:45, no delivery, no attempted delivery, no, sorry we missed you but update shows, attempted delivery was made at 11:39. Erm, no, my Ring doorbell’s activity log and no sorry we missed you card says otherwise.
You can’t speak to a person at Hermes and having taken screenshots, filled in the online form, it rejects it and says contact the high street retailer.
Laugh or cry.....and yes, I know, I’m lucky to have got an order in but only once I’ve received it

Oh how we joked about Hermes.
So, day off today. I get an email at 10:40 today from Hermes saying delivery will be attempted between 10-12:00. Good job I was home.
13:45, no delivery, no attempted delivery, no, sorry we missed you but update shows, attempted delivery was made at 11:39. Erm, no, my Ring doorbell’s activity log and no sorry we missed you card says otherwise.
You can’t speak to a person at Hermes and having taken screenshots, filled in the online form, it rejects it and says contact the high street retailer.
Laugh or cry.....and yes, I know, I’m lucky to have got an order in but only once I’ve received it

Came home one day to find they had put my new lawn mower in the Green bin. Other days just stuffed behind my box hedge with fook all through the door. Must be run by Swales. Does'ent recognise the 16 digit number.
Saying that the past two visits I have received a mail with a nice picture of the van driver and a time slot. So fingers crossed.

Sent an email after my order to ask why the Citizen's discount hadn't been applied, and sent another yesterday after discovering they had cancelled my order.

Not had a reply to either email and no other form of communication from the club, however the buggers have charged my credit card with £125.00. I don't know the legal position but it smacks of dishonesty to me.

If they come up with anything like this in the future then I for one will be giving it the big swerve.

There is so much that has improved at our Club since the take over but they are still up there with the best in the "Cups for Cock-Ups League."

Came home one day to find they had put my new lawn mower in the Green bin. Other days just stuffed behind my box hedge with fook all through the door. Must be run by Swales. Does'ent recognise the 16 digit number.
Saying that the past two visits I have received a mail with a nice picture of the van driver and a time slot. So fingers crossed.
The power of the internet is strong.
I posted above comment, was on the phone to City Store......Doorbell goes.
Hooded man, glasses, I recognise him, he smiles, hands me a bag, could it be?
It most certainly is, lady at City Store very relieved, courier gets a handshake, shirt 1196 has a new home :)
Does look and feel like a Nike dry fit type material, yes, I know it’s Puma.
Well bubble wrapped, some creasing to box but shirt looks superb, subtle puma on the left sleeve, iconic ship on the back in black and white, surrounded by 1894 in gold. As you can tell, I’m happy now :)
Given it is a limited edition though, surprised to find no blurb, literature, badge, booklet etc. in the packaging.

I HAVE NEWS........................................ its shipped, finally after all this heartache we have some movement, but will see what chicanery hermes get up to. Am having it delivered to work so there should be no chance they claim no one was in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.