City's New Kits - 2019/20

Hermes are shite, 2 time slots for delivery today and nothing. It seems you can't even talk to them to find out why. Joke

AFAIK the replicas aren't boxed, only the limiteds

That's correct - my replica arrived in a poly bag. Fortunately our local Hermes guy is a decent chap who actually knocks on the front door & delivers undamaged parcels. From what I've read on here it makes me feel relieved to have changed my mind at the last minute & opt for a replica. For so many Blues it's been a complete balls up. Totally unacceptable & I feel for those who have been left disappointed.

Yeah I know. I am lucky enough to get 1 of each. And the replica just as nice. For us not so slim it is much more endearing
Mine has finally arrived after waiting through 3 delivery periods, a thing of beauty number 1712,

Last edited:
How can city and Puma not make enough shirts to meet demand. Looked everywhere for a XXL replica. City say they don't think there will be anymore and guys on eBay selling for £400. Scalping shirts. City store told me to buy something else.

How can city and Puma not make enough shirts to meet demand. Looked everywhere for a XXL replica. City say they don't think there will be anymore and guys on eBay selling for £400. Scalping
Mine has finally arrived after waiting through 3 delivery periods, a thing of beauty number 1712,
Yep worth the wait

Went to the store today and bought my 2 nephews (5, 6) a kit today each for their birthday present. Got one the second kit and the other the 3rd kit.

I called tnite and as soon as they unwrapped them they put them straight on. By their reaction the best present I could of bought them.

Brings back memories of christmas morning with presents at the bottom of the bed. I distinctly remember the long sleeve black and red stripe and the white sash away kit. Happy days.

My only fault with the authentic Jersey is the 125 years should have been embroided not sticker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.