City's New Kits - 2019/20

Was there not some kind of stripe on it? I thought there was!?

Yes.....one thick black stripe, and thin white ones. Point being I would've remembered the play off kit, win or no win.

One big black stripe on the left chest I think. Horrid kit I recall.

Yeah I see where you’re coming from.

I think that having over half of our entire history wearing navy socks should see us wear them more often. Once this decade isn’t enough for me as navy socks or white socks are my two preferred choices.

But I also think you can’t always look back and that sometimes you should do something completely new.

That kit a few pages back with white socks with purple turnovers is really nice. Purple is a City colour and it’s be a kit that in thirty years’ time people will say “remember when we won the Premier League and Champions League double in 2020 with purple on the kit? Let’s have a kit commemorating that again!”

All about opinions mate

No one is right but certain what they prefer

Me it’s sky blue and maroon socks and white shorts essential

Prefer white away with black and red diagonal stripe for away but also like black and red stripes but not red and black

Puma and Etihad logos on this beauty and jobs a gudn.

n4k3ti.jpg

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.