City's New Kits - 2019/20

Just don't like Purple on our home kit

Dark blue I can live with but it should be sky blue

Fuck about with third kit but not home and away

I agree. I feel like we're an old enough club now to not need new colours introducing to a vital part of our identity. the colour of our team is more important than the badge.
Remember when Nike transferred our contract from Umbro to them and umbro gave us that awful home shirt with black on it? I wasn't happy with that either.
I'm hoping the purple will be more on the maroon side, which will be acceptable.

Ha, I'm moaning about City adding a new colour to our home kit.. imagine how Cardiff felt a few years ago when the bond villain changed their primary colour to the complete opposite

I agree. I feel like we're an old enough club now to not need new colours introducing to a vital part of our identity. the colour of our team is more important than the badge.
Remember when Nike transferred our contract from Umbro to them and umbro gave us that awful home shirt with black on it? I wasn't happy with that either.
I'm hoping the purple will be more on the maroon side, which will be acceptable.

Ha, I'm moaning about City adding a new colour to our home kit.. imagine how Cardiff felt a few years ago when the bond villain changed their primary colour to the complete opposite

It’s the same purple as on the ball pic I just posted.

Would've liked Adidas more as a kit supplier. Anyway what's the reason we always play with a navy shirt sponsor now days? White on a blue kit looks much more visible and better in my eyes. The whole Nike range was with a navy Nike logo and sponsoring. Hopefully we switch back to white because I find it more fitting on our kits.

We are associated with sky blue as the rags and Liverpool are red

You see a sky blue shirt you think of City not any other, unless you happen to be in Coventry

Cardiff was about the owner and not the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.