City's New Kits - 2019/20

if you squint hard enough you can convince yourself its maroon. works for me.. but I might have had my contact lenses in the wrong way

Basically, it's the dortmund kit (but sky blue obviously) and purple (same as the ball) where the dortmund kit is black on the sleeves and shoulders. The sponsor is also purple. The purple is unusual but it's just a bit of trim and the shirt, the sleeves, the socks and the shorts are firmly within the club's traditions. For me, it's not as controversial as when we were given full white sleeves and laser blue shirts. At least our sponsor is kind of plain and one colour. Bet United fans can't wait to get rid of chevrolet as that sponsor looks a total mess and would ruin even the best of designs.

It'll be as annoying as it will be interesting to hear Puma justify the purple

Basically, it's the dortmund kit (but sky blue obviously) and purple (same as the ball) where the dortmund kit is black on the sleeves and shoulders. The sponsor is also purple. The purple is unusual but it's just a bit of trim and the shirt, the sleeves, the socks and the shorts are firmly within the club's traditions. For me, it's not as controversial as when we were given full white sleeves and laser blue shirts. At least our sponsor is kind of plain and one colour. Bet United fans can't wait to get rid of chevrolet as that sponsor looks a total mess and would ruin even the best of designs.

Wait is the purple on the stripe like the mock up above or just limited to trim on the arms?

City2-jpg-1621316.jpg

Is this the kit, mate?

Seems a slightly different design to Dortmund if so.

5cd3f60740dda3705f000009.jpeg

City2-jpg-1621316.jpg

Is this the kit, mate?

Seems a slightly different design to Dortmund if so.

5cd3f60740dda3705f000009.jpeg
I’d be very surprised if...

1) That is the home kit, given the embossed pattern obvious on the shoulders and main body of the shirt.
2) The club are “hinting” at it whilst still under contract with Nike.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.