City's New Kits - 2019/20

Always interesting (for me, anyway) to see what people come up with in contrast to what is thrust upon us by the kit designers.

@Shaelumstash has made some cracking mock-ups over the years, for instance.
Yes I don't mind them but I wouldn’t get too upset or excited by them. I don’t recall the shaelumstsh ones, but remember some nice one @GeekinGav did and some badge stuff that were very good. Speaking of which haven’t seen him posting for ages I know he did his designs as a bit of therapy after medical problems hope he’s well.

Yeah, I like a collar on a shirt. That one in the mock up with a white collar would be the canine's testes.
Agreed.

If the leaked ‘colourways’ are accurate, I don’t think either of us are getting anything near what we would like.

Agreed.

If the leaked ‘colourways’ are accurate, I don’t think either of us are getting anything near what we would like.

I fear you are right... you can’t blame the manufacturers though... the club should be clear - home is blue shirts, white shorts and navy socks, away is traditional colours, red/black/ maroon etc... and they can do something modern for the kids with the third kit. It’s not difficult the club just need to set some parameters.

Always interesting (for me, anyway) to see what people come up with in contrast to what is thrust upon us by the kit designers.

@Shaelumstash has made some cracking mock-ups over the years, for instance.
Not guilty! I wish I could, but my photoshop skills are pretty much limited to designing a party invitation!

There’s been some great mock ups over the years, but I’ve not designed any of them.

I have been pretty vocal about white shorts and navy blue socks over the years though, so I guess that’s where the confusion comes in :-)

Not guilty! I wish I could, but my photoshop skills are pretty much limited to designing a party invitation!

There’s been some great mock ups over the years, but I’ve not designed any of them.

I have been pretty vocal about white shorts and navy blue socks over the years though, so I guess that’s where the confusion comes in :-)
You must have been posting them with gusto and I just assumed. ;-)

This top;

pAlEHcTC.png

With these shorts and socks;

David+Silva+Manchester+City+v+Valencia+jJYCdjhlEW1l.jpg

Change the trim to around the sleeves, alter the neckline even each season but keep the buttons away, the collars away, the two-toned shoulders in the bin where they belong and stop fucking about.

Jobs a good 'un, legitimately piss easy this designing a kit mularky. Instead of making our home kit have purple on the shirt and claiming it's inspired by the history of Manchester because Tinky Winky once took a piss in the canal.

That shirt and those socks and shorts would be the ultimate.

This top;

pAlEHcTC.png

With these shorts and socks;

David+Silva+Manchester+City+v+Valencia+jJYCdjhlEW1l.jpg

Change the trim to around the sleeves, alter the neckline even each season but keep the buttons away, the collars away, the two-toned shoulders in the bin where they belong and stop fucking about.

Jobs a good 'un, legitimately piss easy this designing a kit mularky. Instead of making our home kit have purple on the shirt and claiming it's inspired by the history of Manchester because Tinky Winky once took a piss in the canal.
That Silva kit was perfection.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.