city's next manager poll

If we are going for unproven managers who don't win things then Pellegrini fits the bill.

Holistic approach rules Mourinho out.

I'd go for Klopp as he seems to be losing his players left right and centre. Laudrup, De Boer or Martinez

Kun Aguero said:
Anybody else think baconface is coming? on the same week he resigns from the rags we sack Mancini.

Bringing shrek with him and back with his old mate kiddo - the only way he can afford to buy the tranny back from Real is by joining city.

I was thinking Ancelotti, he's been successful at every club he's been two and he has premier league experience. While he was over here with chelsea he won 2 major trophies in 2 years.

Jupp Heynkes with Uwe Roesler as his number 2. Juergen Klopp would also do nicely. But think we've already got Pellegrini. If so, that'll do me.

cbeebies is poo said:
would not surprise me if Jose come now tbh.

I like Jose when he is with other teams and the circus he creates, not to sure i want him at city thou...

Who ever gets the post thou will support the team and hope we achieve great things.

-- Tue May 14, 2013 1:10 pm --

would not surprise me if Jose come now tbh.

I like Jose when he is with other teams and the circus he creates, not to sure i want him at city thou...

Who ever gets the post thou will support the team and hope we achieve great things.

Right, Cbeebies, he's great when he's somewhere else. Worth the licence fee on his own, but yer can't help but think that he thinks HE is the club!! And of course, he left CFC in exactly the same circumstances that Roberto found himself in - slagging off the folk with the money!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.