City's Player of the Season 2021/22

Who is your Player of the Season?

• Total voters
I was torn between Rodri and Stones. I went for Rodri though.

The main reason is, when these two in the team then the whole team plays far better. Their impact is bigger than themselves if you get me!

Rodri has been outstanding this season. He just never makes a bad pass, is always available to take the ball and has added some physicality to his game this season. He is the first name on the team sheet for me.

Stones has gone to another level this year. He's our best defender and is truly world class now. He carries the ball forward, passes well and can mix it when he needs to. If we can keep him and Dias fit, it really doesn't matter who the full backs are!

A mention to Bernardo as well. He's been phenomenal and always puts in a shift - a superb season from him too.

How is Kevin not landsliding this? He’s been man of the match virtually every game for the last 2 months

i voted for Mahrez just to annoy the haters

I was torn between Rodri and Stones. I went for Rodri though.

The main reason is, when these two in the team then the whole team plays far better. Their impact is bigger than themselves if you get me!

Rodri has been outstanding this season. He just never makes a bad pass, is always available to take the ball and has added some physicality to his game this season. He is the first name on the team sheet for me.

Stones has gone to another level this year. He's our best defender and is truly world class now. He carries the ball forward, passes well and can mix it when he needs to. If we can keep him and Dias fit, it really doesn't matter who the full backs are!

A mention to Bernardo as well. He's been phenomenal and always puts in a shift - a superb season from him too.
Stones has started 11 premier league games so i think you’ve gone a bit mad

Went for Rodri
Consistently brilliant
Bernardo was sensational in certain games but tailed off for periods
Kevin was slow to get going this season then really stepped up to the mantle as the leader of the team in recent months. Overall I don’t think it’s been his best season though

How is Kevin not landsliding this? He’s been man of the match virtually every game for the last 2 months

i voted for Mahrez just to annoy the haters
He was easily in the worst form of his career back in the Autumn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.