City's pre-season tour in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drive half way and then take the train!
;) That might actually happen as last time I went to see City in NY, I drove to Stamford CT. Took the train in as is passes Yankee Stadium and then took it home after the match and stayed in Stamford overnight. My son was with me or otherwise I might have boozed it up in the city...;)

Just had this email regarding the day before the Orlando game. No doubt there will be similar for other games.

Manchester City Open Training​

July 29 | 6:30 p.m. | Osceola Heritage Park​

Manchester City will host an open training session at Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee, on the evening of July 29. The event precedes the friendly between the club and Barcelona on July 30 at Camping World Stadium.

You are receiving presale access to purchase tickets for this open training session, which are available using the link and access code below.

ACCESS CODE: FCSERIES

Just had this email regarding the day before the Orlando game. No doubt there will be similar for other games.

Manchester City Open Training​

July 29 | 6:30 p.m. | Osceola Heritage Park​

Manchester City will host an open training session at Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee, on the evening of July 29. The event precedes the friendly between the club and Barcelona on July 30 at Camping World Stadium.

You are receiving presale access to purchase tickets for this open training session, which are available using the link and access code below.

ACCESS CODE: FCSERIES

I went there on a recent holiday,Ticketmaster rinse you,there’s a box office at the stadium where you can pay by card,your ticket is downloaded to your phone

I went there on a recent holiday,Ticketmaster rinse you,there’s a box office at the stadium where you can pay by card,your ticket is downloaded to your phone
This event isn't at the stadium though...... and even if it was, if you live miles away including a state or country away and travelling to the game your advice isn't relevant

I think you will find it is,the stadium is called Osceola heritage park,Orlando city b play their games there

This event isn't at the stadium though...... and even if it was, if you live miles away including a state or country away and travelling to the game your advice isn't relevant
Terribly sorry,just trying to be helpful,I won’t tell you about the free parking there then or the $15 cans of beer in the stadiums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.