City's pre-season tour in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great. Lots of time for the new pitch to bed in.
Excellent sarcasm, which is spot on, of course!!! It’s on top of a tarp on top of astroturf. What could go wrong?

Meanwhile, the fella laying it says it’s going to rain quite a bit between now and the match, so that’ll be good for it!!

Really??? Why, is it going to help it take root on the tarp on the astroturf on the concrete???

smh

Excellent sarcasm, which is spot on, of course!!! It’s on top of a tarp on top of astroturf. What could go wrong?

Meanwhile, the fella laying it says it’s going to rain quite a bit between now and the match, so that’ll be good for it!!

Really??? Why, is it going to help it take root on the tarp on the astroturf on the concrete???

smh
It absolutely pissed it down on Thursday when I passed through North Carolina on 1-95

smh

So no real danger of injury to the players then ! Pep will be delighted .

Not a good year for USA fans. Seen the traveling squad and it had 6 players that made at least 1 PL start last season.

Not a good year for USA fans. Seen the traveling squad and it had 6 players that made at least 1 PL start last season.
The fact that we have extremely limited opportunities to see them in person makes this ok. Do I wish all the starters and stars were there? Of course, but still get to see them in person, see Pep, Haaland, and Grealish, along with some other up and comers.
I'm very excited to see them! Flying from Dallas to NC to see the game.

Well next year they will be in for a feast.

American "soccer"" fans of UK clubs have to calm down a little and understand the bigger picture around what these games are about rather than it being "all about them" and their dedication to the cause.
I just replied to one fan on Facebook who said the squad was a kick in the balls to American City fans.....
If we played the Euros and Copa players next week amd then got off to a shit start in the PL, they'd be asking why are the players fucked already as it's only September!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.