City's pre-season tour in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left the club in the summer when his contact expired. But he wasn’t particularly good anyway, definitely not a generational talent!
Would have to play for Real Madrid to get that moniker, anyway.

That’s where America by-and-large lets you down (our esteemed US-based blues on here excepted, of course). ;-)
I'll be in the stands both nights next Monday and Tuesday and will report back if I hear any silliness as it pertains to players that need an obvious rest.

I'm in group 2. Bought my tickets back in the spring and can't wait to see Bobb and others of the young players eager to play longer than just a cameo.

Most fans over here have been binging on Euros in the afternoon and Copa in the PM (CDT/EDT) on TV over the past month, so "most" I think/hope will "get it".

I'll be in the stands both nights next Monday and Tuesday and will report back if I hear any silliness as it pertains to players that need an obvious rest.

I'm in group 2. Bought my tickets back in the spring and can't wait to see Bobb and others of the young players eager to play longer than just a cameo.

Most fans over here have been binging on Euros in the afternoon and Copa in the PM (CDT/EDT) on TV over the past month, so "most" I think/hope will "get it".
I will be in my seat for all of the friendlies, vigorously taking notes on our youth players talent and potential, and reminiscing of my trips to NYC to watch City play league matches at the Mad Hatter and Amity Hall, or friendlies at Red Bull Arena and Yankee Stadium.

You guys are the ones that always tell me those IG and X folks aren’t real fans! It cant be any different for any of the other big teams.
It isn't. It's the reality of being a tourist club now. We had this with Asia with Inter Miami as people complained about Messi not being available for games.

They don't have some god given right to see the UCL starting 11 on some fucking throwaway game in North Carolina.

Looking forward to seeing Perrone - he got a full Argie cap recently so along with Bobb, Lewis and our 4 big names even without its 14 missing stars the squad can at least boast 7 full internationals before Kova & Josko join up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.