City's pre-season tour in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to have a power nap before tonight's/tomorrow mornings game, hopefully Pep with unleash the beasts and keep it interesting.

I'm worried now ;-)

a9f99ab8-828b-4728-ad78-25e64c4733b4_text.gif

Be good to see the lads back in action again. Absolute blessing Jack didn't go to the Euros and Norway are shit

Personally, I hope Pep keeps his pants on.
His shorts stayed on last night. ;-)

1721737884842.png

Enjoyable evening of team practice, even if it was delayed by the earlier storms. At least they got their time on the field in, and it was fun just watching the drills and seeing the players again.

Nice to see @DallasMCBlue in the stands as well.

His shorts stayed on last night. ;-)

View attachment 126159

Enjoyable evening of team practice, even if it was delayed by the earlier storms. At least they got their time on the field in, and it was fun just watching the drills and seeing the players again.

Nice to see @DallasMCBlue in the stands as well.

I'm not sure which was wetter, the shirts on the lads backs after running around in those sultry conditions or Natalie Pikes knickers commenting on the lads profuse sweating!

No misogeny intended, I love Nat's enthusiasm.

I'm not sure which was wetter, the shirts on the lads backs after running around in those sultry conditions or Natalie Pikes knickers commenting on the lads profuse sweating!

No misogeny intended, I love Nat's enthusiasm.
It was a hot one, and more rain is anticipated tonight, currently around the match start.

1721752208753.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.