City's pre-season tour in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having watched a lot of the Academy games over the last few seasons, I am delighted with the choices made to go on the US tour. While some of the names are more well known, I am especially pleased that Stephen Mfuni has been chosen, at just 16 years of age! He is a really good prospect, IMO, and that rare beast - a left back (or left centre-back)! It is so early in his development, so anything can happen, but I believe that he has a real chance - quick, technical and composed...lovely! I am really looking forward to seeing how the young players mesh with the senior players available. I just wish the games weren't in the early hours.

Tonight's 5:30pm EDT practice at WakeMed Soccer Park with Celtic looks to be a wet one with a decent chance of rain at the moment, and unfortunately, thunderstorms.

If there's lightning in the area, of course the players will not be practicing in that. Hoping that doesn't happen, but there's a chance for those others planning to attend...

I thought Issa Kabore hadn't gone on the tour? Only he's doing a meet and greet on Thursday at the NYC store?

Attachments

• 1000014542.jpg
    1000014542.jpg
    698.4 KB · Views: 40
Anybody fancying one of the denim jackets from the American tour only 100 made?. Some of the things we do are so cringeworthy these days, I mean who is going to want a city denim jacket, are they big in the states or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.