City's 'Softest' Ever Player ?

Impeccable One

OK, we've got the great 'Hardest Ever Player' thread, where lots of opinions have been provided.

Now a player doesn't have to be shit to be listed as the softest player, but who do you think was that player that you never saw put his foot in, or in fact one that just always managed to avoid the tackle.

Not sure anyone can suggest a more worthy winner of this award than Petrov ?

Impeccable One said:
OK, we've got the great 'Hardest Ever Player' thread, where lots of opinions have been provided.

Now a player doesn't have to be shit to be listed as the softest player, but who do you think was that player that you never saw put his foot in, or in fact one that just always managed to avoid the tackle.

I raise you one Jerome Boateng!

Pride_In_Battle said:
Impeccable One said:

I raise you one Jerome Boateng!

Very much this. I've seen more fight in a plastic bag.

Kolo Toure...

Banned for 8 months for taking slimming pills because he was teased about having a belly, soft arse.

Berky is a big girl

patrick_vieira_eyal_188583a.jpg

ARSENAL skipper Patrick Vieira has put the boot into Manchester City cry-baby Eyal Berkovic over his latest yellow-card dilemma.

The uncompromising Frenchman was booked for a hefty first-half challenge on fellow midfielder Berkovic during the Gunners' 2-1 Premiership victory on Tuesday.

And he is convinced it was only the Israeli's over-the-top reaction which prompted the caution that leaves him teetering on the brink of another ban.

Vieira complained: "The ref booked me because Berkovic shouted too much. He was crying on the pitch like a big girl - but it's not the first time he's done that.

"That yellow card affected my game because, after that, I was always thinking about what happened to me in my previous game at Chelsea when I was sent off for two challenges."

Berkovic, 30, was caught up in controversy four years ago when he was kicked in the head at training by his then-West Ham team-mate John Hartson.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great player mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.