City's 'Softest' Ever Player ?

manchester-city-steve-kinsey-178-panini-football-86-rare-trading-sticker-36046-p.jpg

Or

ENG81+Manchester+City+09+Paul+Power.png

bert's broken neck said:
Not really too keen on this sort of thread - but if I'm being honest I have to put forward the guy who Barton did over (Ousmame Dabo or suchlike!)

I can still see him jumping out of the way of that guy (who Thatcher t**ted), in a game at Portsmouth.

The guy smacked it staight into our net after Dabo conveniently moved aside for him.

Kind of forgave Barton for what he subsequently did to him (although he did have his back on him when Barton went for him, allegedly!)

other way round mate dabo punched barton on back on head whilst both heading back to changing rooms after an arguement on training pitch barton took the punch turned round and went to town on dabo

Soulboy said:
oakiecokie said:
Without doubt Steve K?????? (fucking minds gone blank .. left winger with blonde hair) from the 1980`s.

Steve Kinsey.

He was my first thought as well!

Scored the winner at Blackburn though when it was fcuking freezing, never been so cold in my life. haha happy days

Any one remember boy wonder Gary Mason? in the old play off season? -wasnt exactly Gerry Gow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.