City's 'Softest' Ever Player ?

Could be mistaken, but i remember Martin 'Buster' Philips wasn't one to put his foot in... and he couldn't even kick it hard enough for his crosses to reach any players in the box..... but he'll defo be the first £10m player eh Bally?

Not really too keen on this sort of thread - but if I'm being honest I have to put forward the guy who Barton did over (Ousmame Dabo or suchlike!)

I can still see him jumping out of the way of that guy (who Thatcher t**ted), in a game at Portsmouth.

The guy smacked it staight into our net after Dabo conveniently moved aside for him.

Kind of forgave Barton for what he subsequently did to him (although he did have his back on him when Barton went for him, allegedly!)

oakiecokie said:
Without doubt Steve K?????? (fucking minds gone blank .. left winger with blonde hair) from the 1980`s.

Steve Kinsey.

He was my first thought as well!

bert's broken neck said:
Not really too keen on this sort of thread - but if I'm being honest I have to put forward the guy who Barton did over (Ousmame Dabo or suchlike!)

I can still see him jumping out of the way of that guy (who Thatcher t**ted), in a game at Portsmouth.

The guy smacked it staight into our net after Dabo conveniently moved aside for him.

Kind of forgave Barton for what he subsequently did to him (although he did have his back on him when Barton went for him, allegedly!)

Wow, you sir are a complete knob.

" the handbag" David Oldfield<br /><br />-- Fri May 25, 2012 4:27 pm --<br /><br />" the handbag" David Oldfield

Soulboy said:
oakiecokie said:
Without doubt Steve K?????? (fucking minds gone blank .. left winger with blonde hair) from the 1980`s.

Steve Kinsey.

He was my first thought as well!

Bloody hell,well done mate.Still been racking the old grey matter as to his surname,but all that kept coming up was Steve Kindon,who played for Wolves and Burnley,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.