City's 'Softest' Ever Player ?

oakiecokie said:
Without doubt Steve K?????? (fucking minds gone blank .. left winger with blonde hair) from the 1980`s.

o yes, Steve Kinsey - an absolute sh1thouse.
Samaras is in the same league.
Nicky Sumerbee wasnt too keen on getting involved either

-- Sat May 26, 2012 7:15 am --

i8rags said:
Totnes Blue said:
David White.
Steve Bruce said the hardest player he's ever come across was David White. If I remember correctly he said he just bounced off you and was built like the preverbal brick shithouse.

hes built like the proverbial 4 bed detached with adjoining garage, kitchen extension and conservatory nowadays

oakiecokie said:
Without doubt Steve K?????? (fucking minds gone blank .. left winger with blonde hair) from the 1980`s.

Steve Kinsey. All day, all night, all day, every day! Played with him and he was a prick, too!

there seems to be a pattern emerging

good left wingers

petrov
johnson
barnes
simpson

I remember as a kid going with my Dad and Mark Lillis getting some serious sh*t, even though we were in the amongst the tarton blanket and flask brigade a few of them were a bit uppity.

Mark_Lillis_205_160_80_s_c1_center_top_0_0.jpg

Mr Partridge said:
Have I just missed it or have we really gone 8 pages without someone mentioning Samaras?

I used to cringe watching him play sometimes. Ran around the pitch like a girl, never put himself about, never got stuck in and not only did he never win headers, he never seemed like he wanted to(probably afraid of dirtying his hair) he was an absolute embarrassment. Hard to believe it was Stuart "Psycho" Pearce who signed him.

Oh, and Elano. Was brilliant for the first few months but then teams found him out and started to get physical and he didn't like it. Welcome to the Premier League mate.

Cme on this thread to post about Samaras, it was actually pathetic how little fire in his belly he had.

In comparison, when he came on for his debut he looked a man possessed, fouling left right and centre. That lasted about 2 sub appearances.

Robinho, Mcmanaman and Samaras are other shouts.

Definitely Samaras.

chanceatthefarpost said:
peoffrey said:
chanceatthefarpost said:
Cant believe it took 7 pages before somebody mentioned N.Summerbee. His old man might be a legend but he was a sh1thouse of the highest order.

I know Nicky. He's a great Lad.

I'm sure he is. Doesn't change the fact he was a workshy, lazy twat on the pitch, and the only City player i've seen give the v's to his own fans.

I'll pass your sentiments on when I next see him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.