City's 'Softest' Ever Player ?

In my view, any player who jumps and turns in mid air when an opposing player is about to shoot or take a free kick or something. I hate seeing that. I'd happily take a ball in the nuts or face or anywhere else for that matter if I was wearing that blue shirt.

It's also worse when said opposing player actually dummies to shoot and player still does the jump and twist.

Totnes Blue said:
David White.
Steve Bruce said the hardest player he's ever come across was David White. If I remember correctly he said he just bounced off you and was built like the preverbal brick shithouse.

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
In my view, any player who jumps and turns in mid air when an opposing player is about to shoot or take a free kick or something. I hate seeing that. I'd happily take a ball in the nuts or face or anywhere else for that matter if I was wearing that blue shirt.

It's also worse when said opposing player actually dummies to shoot and player still does the jump and twist.

Totally Agree! It seems a common thing nowadays.---Big Jessies!

ForzaMancini said:
Clichy
Silva
A Johnson
Wright-Phillips

Or is the 'softest' ever player some form of euphumism?

Hes a tough, tenacious little bastard, don't be fooled by his size, I saw that he was one of the players to make the most fouls this season without being carded too

Cant believe it took 7 pages before somebody mentioned N.Summerbee. His old man might be a legend but he was a sh1thouse of the highest order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.