City's spending this summer.

NipHolmes said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
The day I give a fuck what a football fan who who quotes newspapers is the day I grow a vagina. I even told my step brother to fuck off West Ham fan) and then proceeded to explain to him how the rags made there own money in great detail. His only reply after was so weak and pathetic I told him to not speak to me about football again

Sounds like you rarely speak to many outside your bubble then.

The hate and jealousy out for us is nationwide. I blame the tabloids and tv for it. Fuck off Pidge in advance. Balotelli stamp which didn't connect was given the more amount of airtime and talktime than Syria's chemical attacks.

Some even suggest we forced Pellegrini to have these players and they were bought without his presence or say so. Assumptions non-truths, shit happens daily.
It's that nationwide that fans of other clubs were cheering when we won the league.
If you saw a United player do what Balotelli did, you would be up in arms about it - fact.

What with the Sky Sports News thread in the Cellar, (yes, the paranoia has sunk to the cellar now), it must be twitchy curtain day.

Oh, I asked my mum about you too, and she said you were too nervous to do anything. Something about crying about what your mates were saying and nervously looking on your phone to see if the big bad media were saying anything bad about City. You were shit, she said.

cleavers said:
Wrong side of the bed this evening Oakie?

Fixed.

I slept well Cleavers thanks. Pidge Mum made sure of that ;)<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:50 am --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
NipHolmes said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
The day I give a fuck what a football fan who who quotes newspapers is the day I grow a vagina. I even told my step brother to fuck off West Ham fan) and then proceeded to explain to him how the rags made there own money in great detail. His only reply after was so weak and pathetic I told him to not speak to me about football again

The hate and jealousy out for us is nationwide. I blame the tabloids and tv for it. Fuck off Pidge in advance. Balotelli stamp which didn't connect was given the more amount of airtime and talktime than Syria's chemical attacks.

Some even suggest we forced Pellegrini to have these players and they were bought without his presence or say so. Assumptions non-truths, shit happens daily.
It's that nationwide that fans of other clubs were cheering when we won the league.
If you saw a United player do what Balotelli did, you would be up in arms about it - fact.

What with the Sky Sports News thread in the Cellar, (yes, the paranoia has sunk to the cellar now), it must be twitchy curtain day.

Oh, I asked my mum about you too, and she said you were too nervous to do anything. Something about crying about what your mates were saying and nervously looking on your phone to see if the big bad media were saying anything bad about City. You were shit, she said.

That was for a moment. Now it's back to hate again. Honest to god, every place I go it's the same. Check rival fans forums, clique after tabloid slur after clique.

Anyway, point made. Bale cost more than our supposedly unfair spending.

NipHolmes said:
cleavers said:
Wrong side of the bed this evening Oakie?

Fixed.

I slept well Cleavers thanks. Pidge Mum made sure of that ;)

-- Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:50 am --

Pigeonho said:
NipHolmes said:

That was for a moment. Now it's back to hate again. Honest to god, every place I go it's the same. Check rival fans forums, clique after tabloid slur after clique.

Anyway, point made. Bale cost more than our supposedly unfair spending.
I don't go on other clubs forums. I've been up and down the land since the take over and the only fans of a club who were a bit snide were Chelsea fans when we were on holiday in Cornwall. I put that down to them realising we were going to be after there crown, and it wasn't that long since we twatted them at there place too. You will always find jealousy amongst some fans. If Newcastle had been chosen by the Sheikh I can guarantee there would be people on this forum alone that would be jealous and would have formed a new-found hatred of them, but then there would also be people who felt happy for them and others, like me, who wouldn't care less. That's the fans nature, and one of the reasons United are the most despised club in the land. Is it really enough to upset anyone though? I would say not, but then again i don't get offended by such things in the main. It is what it is - football nonsense.

cleavers said:
NipHolmes said:
I slept well Cleavers thanks.
Good, you can maybe be a little less aggressive in reply to people that don't share your opinions then ?

What?

Unbelievable. One rule for one...<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:56 am --<br /><br />
cleavers said:
NipHolmes said:
I slept well Cleavers thanks.
Good, you can maybe be a little less aggressive in reply to people that don't share your opinions then ?

What?

Unbelievable. One rule for one...

I must have missed us "getting slaughtered in the media". Most reports I have heard or seen have been positive about our signings. It is Arsenal who are getting the bulk of criticisms for their lack of buys in this transfer window - not us or Spurs for investing in good players.

Also, just maybe Real Madrid can spen circa £150m because they are the biggest football club in the world with a packed trophy room and enormous revenues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.