City's Standing Across Europe

scorer

and so it came to pass..... Manchester United fell
The damage that will have been done in the higher echelons of football super stars is IMO irrepairable.

When Elano goes back to Brazil and mixes with his international team mates and tells them about what's been going on here... the thought makes me shudder. They in turn will go back to their massive clubs and spread the word and so on and so forth. I just cannot see players queuing up to come here... and it could have been oh so different... if only.

Hughes has damaged this club immensley. I think we are a laughing stock right now.

scorer said:
The damage that will have been done in the higher echelons of football super stars is IMO irrepairable.

When Elano goes back to Brazil and mixes with his international team mates and tells them about what's been going on here... the thought makes me shudder. They in turn will go back to their massive clubs and spread the word and so on and so forth. I just cannot see player queing up to come here... and it could have been oh so different... if only.

Hughes has damaged this club immensley. I think we are a laughing stock right now.

Complete bollocks. Elano might just tell them, they have great supporters, a great stadium, some good players and more money than they can ever imagine!!!!

Why be negative?

scorer said:

When Elano goes back to Brazil and mixes with his international team mates and tells them about what's been going on here... the thought makes me shudder. They in turn will go back to their massive clubs and spread the word and so on and so forth. I just cannot see players queuing up to come here... and it could have been oh so different... if only.

I'm sorry mate but that is bollocks.

yes, i bet that players like kaka and ronaldinho at ac milan will be laughing their bollocks of at us because we got FURTHER than they did in the uefa CUP....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.