City's Standing Across Europe

kiam06 said:
scorer said:
The damage that will have been done in the higher echelons of football super stars is IMO irrepairable.

When Elano goes back to Brazil and mixes with his international team mates and tells them about what's been going on here... the thought makes me shudder. They in turn will go back to their massive clubs and spread the word and so on and so forth. I just cannot see player queing up to come here... and it could have been oh so different... if only.

Hughes has damaged this club immensley. I think we are a laughing stock right now.

Complete bollocks. Elano might just tell them, they have great supporters, a great stadium, some good players and more money than they can ever imagine!!!!

Why be negative?
The only thing wrong is they have a shit manager :P

What Elano says to his Brazilian team mates or not getting into Europe is not going to affect City's standing in world football one little bit. The thing that will stop City attracting top, top players will simply be the fact that at the moment we aren't on a par with United, Liverpool, Barca, Madrid, Milan, et al. If you were Kaka or Villa and your choices were City/Madrid or City/Milan what would you choose?

On another point is this the same Elano who wants to sign a contract extension when he still has 2 years on his current one?

scorer said:
The damage that will have been done in the higher echelons of football super stars is IMO irrepairable.

When Elano goes back to Brazil and mixes with his international team mates and tells them about what's been going on here... the thought makes me shudder. They in turn will go back to their massive clubs and spread the word and so on and so forth. I just cannot see players queuing up to come here... and it could have been oh so different... if only.

Hughes has damaged this club immensley. I think we are a laughing stock right now.

we are with fans like you.

scorer said:

When Elano goes back to Brazil and mixes with his international team mates and tells them about what's been going on here... the thought makes me shudder. They in turn will go back to their massive clubs and spread the word and so on and so forth. I just cannot see players queuing up to come here... and it could have been oh so different... if only.

Sweet Jesus. I'm no Hughes fan but let's keep the criticism based on facts please or you significanlty weaken the arguments of sensible posters.

The club was a laughing stock when were mid table in the third tier of English football. We are a mid-table Premiership club now. You sound like a spoilt child ( and remember, I am NOT a Hughes fan)

scorer said:

Even by your incredibly low standards Snorer, that is a fucking awful post...

May I suggest you see if the doc can prescribe you some anti-depressants...

Elano probably said the same thing about Shaktar. What Elano says and whether people believe him are two different items. Players will make up their own minds without the sour and jaundiced comments of Elano. Just wait until the summer. I expect substantial improvement to the squad regardless of what Elano might say.

elano was shit yesterday, reckon hes on his wayout next season. i don't think he nows everyone in europe either

mcfc1996 said:
What Elano says to his Brazilian team mates or not getting into Europe is not going to affect City's standing in world football one little bit. The thing that will stop City attracting top, top players will simply be the fact that at the moment we aren't on a par with United, Liverpool, Barca, Madrid, Milan, et al. If you were Kaka or Villa and your choices were City/Madrid or City/Milan what would you choose?

On another point is this the same Elano who wants to sign a contract extension when he still has 2 years on his current one?

Elano is a superb player (for Brazil think Owen for England) but he is not regrettably on the wish list of any of the top sides in the world, neither is Geovanni and neither is Robinho, lets have it right.

NICKS BACK said:
mcfc1996 said:

Elano is a superb player (for Brazil think Owen for England) but he is not regrettably on the wish list of any of the top sides in the world, neither is Geovanni and neither is Robinho, lets have it right.

Sorry mate I don't see your point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.