City's Standing Across Europe

scorer said:
bluefandk said:
it means fuck all what Elano thinks, what has dameged our club is the fact that we did not get in to Europe.

I agree about failing to get into Europe but don't unerstimate the power of word of mouth.... especially when it is re-enforced by our failure to get into Europe.
Unless it's CL it doesn't mean f all to players. They'll come for the money and potential, to be the players that propel City up the league and possibly into CL.

What a pathetic thread. That is all I can say. I doubt that too many players (Outside the Brazillian setup) give two hoots what Elano says. Word of mouth is important, but in football the 2 all conquering things when it comes to player recruitment are: $$$ and CL football. We can offer one but not the other, and that fact alone is why we will struggle to bring in the very best players at this stage. It won't be cause cry baby Elano went and had a sook to his Brazillian team mates.

Maybe Elano could tell them that we got into europe this season, the only problem was that 30 - 40% of the support couldnt be arsed going watching them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.