City's sullen goal-scorers?

I loved Dunny, but in truth he was often a back to the wall kick it in row Z carthorse. I'm not being disrespectful, he's a legend to what he gave the club. Sheer guts, passion and never say die attitude which us blues were endeared to, (and vice versa). He loved the club and he fought to the end... Legend.
Dunnie could play a bit too, I seem to remember some good attacking play from him at right back early on- plus what about that free kick he scored that was disallowed? Can't remember who against

Dunnie could play a bit too, I seem to remember some good attacking play from him at right back early on- plus what about that free kick he scored that was disallowed? Can't remember who against
He had his moments mate. He was like a Volvo, nowt fancy but reliable and built like a built to last solid wardrobe, like a 20 year old Volvo estate. But we have suave and sofisticated players now, easy on the eye like the swage lines of a top of the range Aston Martin: )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.