City's #Together campaign

Go on Facebook and you will see what's happening, the foreign fanbase is growing at a staggering pace and many of our social media initiatives are probably aimed at them (+ younger fans). 2,000,000+ fans on Facebook, most of them can barely string a sentence together in English and most of them are probably contemplating or have bought a City shirt = £££$$$€€€

lancs blue said:
City supporters cover all types, this is aimed at a section of them, can't see the harm myself.
Indeed it is, if you don't like "marketing" and "brands" and all the other corporate stuff we will be subjected to, all long time blues have 2 choices.

1. Ignore it and carry on supporting the club the way you like.

or

2. Hate it and let it upset you, but you'll be better leaving the club, because it isn't going to stop.

The club have to target all revenue streams, yes like many I also hate terms like that, but its how being one of the best world clubs has to be, you either like it, put up with it, or give up.

If you think football is just football you're very mistaken.

It is, and has been for some time, a soap opera for men. There's good characters and bad characters, long running story lines and talking points/drama out of just about every game.

Carver said:
No you're not Reg!

FFS where was this campaign when we were down in the 3rd tier? That's when we needed counselling, to be able to go into a room full of strangers and say 'My name is Carver and I'm a Manchester City fan'.

Is this for 14 year old girls or something, 'I'm a City fan, I'm a city fan too, have you got your sky blue and pink scarf because we're all in it together'

Next they will be organising City themed sleepovers.

If we'd been paying someone to come up with this shite in the 3rd tier I'd have been even more worried about us paying someone to do it now.

I think it's a great idea and what is needed with all the shit flying around at the moment from the bull shit media machine which is the swamp trying to play the mind games shite with us.

My immediate reaction was it was the start of a pitch for Season Tickets.

In terms of sentiment, trying to get everyone behind the players, I have no problems.

Like others I think it is also a communication to a wider audience through the 'net and social media. That is bound to go hand in hand with the money that has come in.

I think its a great idea! I think the club is moving in the right direction with this, great to bring everyone together and try to get that extra push.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.