City's Top Scorers in History

uncle fester

Not sure how accurate this is but found some of the numbers quite surprising - or to be honest maybe its just my perception/memory of how particular players did for us at the time

I’m pretty certain Imre Varadi scored more than 10 goals for us. He and Paul Stewart (who wasn’t in the vid, I don’t think) scored a shit ton when they played together and if I remember correctly Varadi scored 18 league goals in that season. No Trevor Morley or David Phillips or Jon Macken which is interesting.

… came for the gcse results from the Academy over the years.

I’m pretty certain Imre Varadi scored more than 10 goals for us. He and Paul Stewart (who wasn’t in the vid, I don’t think) scored a shit ton when they played together and if I remember correctly Varadi scored 18 league goals in that season. No Trevor Morley or David Phillips or Jon Macken which is interesting.
IMG_5813.pngIMG_5812.pngCouple more opinions on Varadis goal scoring record for us

what's surprising about Macken being missing, he barely scored a goal for us?

7 league goals

Varadi scored 26 league goals for City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.