City's winner on Sunday

IcriedwhenTueartleft

I can't stop watching it and it's such an odd goal, so many little things about it went our way, so many fine margins involved, that it strikes me as odd and almost like it was fate.
Firstly, it starts when Nasri thinks the ball has come off Wright-P and lets the ball go out for a throw in, thinking it is ours when in fact, it came off Pab Zab. Had he known that then he would have kept the ball in instead and played on, would we have scored? Perhaps not but his mistake led to us getting the ball back and working it upfield quickly, starting the move that brought the goal.
Then Balotelli slips on the edge of the box but still manages to poke the ball through to Sergio when he could have missed it altogether and there was a QPR player on the verge of hoofing it away, the ball comes through to Sergio and he has 3 guys around him but he keeps his balance, slips to the ball to the right slightly and then scores with a shot that looks to me like it is slightly mishit and which subsequently fools and wrong foots Kenny.

I've also watched it a fair few times, now.

And the thing that strikes me most about it is Kun's movement to get to Mario's pass.

Absolutely brilliant and worth every penny of the £38 million we paid for him!

Agree but it's the thing about Nasri ballsing up the throw in thing that gets me, had he not made that mistake we'd not have won the league....odd

I don't think Sergio mishits his shot. I think he absolutely thunders it past kenny and gives him no chance.

what strikes me about this goal is mario's pass.

it was weighted perfectly, so that the defender was drawn into the challenge and couldnt just stand up to kun. ( all this when he was on the floor)

any harder it would have been too tighter angle for kun.

any softer he may have been crowded out.

then of course maybe a slight mishit??

although if he went across the keeper, the defender may have got a block in.

crazy goal

His strike is like a stun shot in snooker, no follow through and hence contact is low and bullet like, amazing finish.

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
I can't stop watching it and it's such an odd goal, so many little things about it went our way, so many fine margins involved, that it strikes me as odd and almost like it was fate.
Firstly, it starts when Nasri thinks the ball has come off Wright-P and lets the ball go out for a throw in, thinking it is ours when in fact, it came off Pab Zab. Had he known that then he would have kept the ball in instead and played on, would we have scored? Perhaps not but his mistake led to us getting the ball back and working it upfield quickly, starting the move that brought the goal.
Then Balotelli slips on the edge of the box but still manages to poke the ball through to Sergio when he could have missed it altogether and there was a QPR player on the verge of hoofing it away, the ball comes through to Sergio and he has 3 guys around him but he keeps his balance, slips to the ball to the right slightly and then scores with a shot that looks to me like it is slightly mishit and which subsequently fools and wrong foots Kenny.

I can't concentrate on anything since Sunday, every time I watch the clip I get goosebumps - and a tear!!! Tyler's commentary is epic.....

i keep thinking what if edin didnt score,if kun went down for a penalty just before he hit it,its fucking mad,i keep having to say to myself,oi peacefrog get a grip

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.that is all that matters,not been back into work yet,all ive done is watch it over and over again ,i need a shrink
nana na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nana nana naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa CITY NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NA NANA NA NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NANA NA NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.