City's World Cup Players watch.

Zabba and di Maria are the best Argentines at the moment, Sergio has wasted a couple of decent chances and Messi hasn't been up to much either. But either of those are capable of scoring at any moment as we know. Dzeko has been doing his usual shoot at every opportunity routine, but Bosnia are doing well to still be in this game.

Aaaaaaand Messi pulls a brilliantly worked in-off-the-post goal out of his footballing hat. Argentina have just totally turned it on after seeing that one go in too.

Aguero looks rusty after injury. But a least he came through a physically demanding game. That will improve his game

We wont see the best of him in the group games

I suspected Kun may have being over cautious about muscle spasms last season to ensure he made it to the world cup. etc. Expected him to hit ground running yesterday. Suggests he has some real issues regards his fitness and edge. Hope we have not seen the best of him.

Kun looked well short of fitness. I thought he was conserving energy at times last season, with one eye on this competition. Seems that was harsh and he is not fit at all. We need to see that same level as the first half an hour at Spurs, when City played as well as I have ever seen them play and Kun was electrifying. Then he take this tournament by the scruff of the neck and get his hands on some gold.

EalingBlue2 said:
We need rekik to round out our squad next season big time

This. I can't understand why there isn't more 'clamouring' for him to come back and work for his place in the first team as there was for Guidetti.

Paulski said:
Zabba and di Maria are the best Argentines at the moment, Sergio has wasted a couple of decent chances and Messi hasn't been up to much either. But either of those are capable of scoring at any moment as we know. Dzeko has been doing his usual shoot at every opportunity routine, but Bosnia are doing well to still be in this game.

Oh Zabba where were you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.