citys worst buy ever!!!!!!!!!!

Gary Megson always stood out for me as a kid as being terrible as for pound for pound has to be Jo, Clough or Danny Mills

Going to away matches we normally name the worst City team ever and we come up with a first team, reserve team and a reservereserve team. But that is why we love them -cos they are shit but they are our shit.

Oh yes - Gerry Creaney for me

mcfc92lad said:
Corky said:

ARE YOU MAD? Robbie fowler was alright...he scored for us against the Scum on our First Manc derby at Eastlands

Here here, and when he did the 'five times' thing to the Rags fans...

kinkys_left_foot said:
must be Gerry Creaney or Steve Coppell
but i was never a fan of McGoldrick either

I thought McGoldrick was going to be a star (to quote Frank Gallagher) after he scored on his loan debut against Brum & ran over to the Kippax kissing the badge.....

What a tw@t he was!!!!!

McGoldrick never scored for City.......

The worst City buys have to be, Robert Taylor (way out of his depth at a big club), Vuasso, Jo (i hope he never plays for us again), Ben Haim (actually seeing him play in the flesh just shows you how bad he is), Nigel Clough (massive wages and a long contract), Ged Brannan (£1.5 Million of sh1t), Tony Vaughn (so bad), Mettomo, Negoui, Trevor Sinclair (way past his best when he came), Corradi, Samaras, Alan Kernaghan (big transfer from Middlesborough), Gerry 'beer can' Creany, Carl Shutt, Kare Ingerbritsson.....there's fu**ing loads of crap we have paid good money for in the past years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.