citys worst buy ever!!!!!!!!!!

The Blue Goon said:
McGoldrick never scored for City.......

The worst City buys have to be, Robert Taylor (way out of his depth at a big club), Vuasso, Jo (i hope he never plays for us again), Ben Haim (actually seeing him play in the flesh just shows you how bad he is), Nigel Clough (massive wages and a long contract), Ged Brannan (£1.5 Million of sh1t), Tony Vaughn (so bad), Mettomo, Negoui, Trevor Sinclair (way past his best when he came), Corradi, Samaras, Alan Kernaghan (big transfer from Middlesborough), Gerry 'beer can' Creany, Carl Shutt, Kare Ingerbritsson.....there's fu**ing loads of crap we have paid good money for in the past years.

Pretty fair analysis - though I thought Mettomo was beter than all the others on your list

Mettomo had a good game in the Maine Road Derby when he, Dunne and Weikens played as a back 3 but that was about it really.

I nearly missed out one, Paul Ritchie!

Steve fucking Daly. Bad all round that move. Can't think of another as bad as that but there has been some shite all already mentioned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.